Sunday 28 June 2015

Yen's Durian Cheesecake...

At some angles, the yellow-ness of the cake did not show pretty well. It must be the lighting and whatever that's making it not yellow on screen. I've waited for a year to make this and out of my laziness, I did it~!

  •  150g digestive biscuits
  • 75g melted butter
Drop them two into a food processor and viola~! The tastiest base ever, not that thick as well.
  • 500g cream cheese
  • 80g caster sugar
  • 250g durian flesh, as yellow and as sweet as possible, unless you like those bitter ones
  • 3 eggs
  • 100ml whipping cream
  • 1 tbsp corn flour
Mix them all. Bake at the heat of 170-degree Celsius for 40 minutes. It won't really brown around the edges. It would be perfectly yellow.

I added my musang king on top for the fun of it and someone actually thought that I made a plain cheesecake and put the durians on top to turn it into durian cheesecake. Hubby loved it to the max~! And since it looked kinda empty without any deco, I just had an impromptu thought....
Hhehehehe.... and our precious was having a terrible diarrhea since the day before. I wonder what she ate than sent her system purging for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment