Sunday 31 May 2015

The Best Cheesecake I've Ever Tasted...

We wanted to try Uncle Tetsu's cheesecake. I even queued up at the counter thinking the line was short so I should be blessed until the lady who just paid at the counter told me that I only needed to pay up and pick up the cake roughly four hours later. I stepped out of the queue as fast as I stepped into the queue. Smart eh, to create such need in people. When you need to queue up then everybody thinks that it's so good that it's a MUST BUY.

Why not just wait for the hype to blow over? I will not queue and wait for a small and expensive cake for four hours or be told that it's finish. I'm not a desperate buyer. So, mi mama ended up making this cotton cheesecake. It's the best ever... it's so soft and you feel like floating in the air after having it. My piranhas swallowed the cake whole and we wouldn't mind having this everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment