Monday 26 January 2015

A Bowl Of Goodness...

I had too much food yesterday so I was thinking of cooking something simple for today. I just wanted to cook something from one same pot. I slept late last night after a great fun time with mi amigas thus, the late night sleep. I think my body couldn't survive sleeping after 1 a.m. anymore. I woke up feeling like I needed another round of sleep to recuperate. We were so drunk yesterday night with no alcohol at all. I don't drink and there's seriously only plain water served to us. 

So, today I cooked a pot of everything that you could see in the picture above. Nothing hidden. The taste wasn't that great. Any kind of soup without pork bone or chicken carcass or prawn shells was not as good. It's just sweet corns and radish as the ultimate players in the soup. Miso came in handy. And I can't write anymore. I'm about to fall asleep and I need to survive for another 6 hours of work hours.

My birthday wishes seemed to come in early on Facebook. I wonder whether's there's a mistake in the date set. Hhhmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment