Wednesday 28 January 2015

Salted Fish Steam Chicken...

I can live with just one dish only. We overate yesterday and I wasn't that hungry. So today I decided to make only one dish, using the salted fish from Kuching. I still think it can last me a year... hehehhe.... even after I've used so much of the whole fish. The chicken was steamed for 40 minutes with a few pieces of seafood tofu left in the freezer drawer. Sprinkle with some spring onions. This time round the spring onions were from my garden. Mi mama planted them whole onions... hiah hiah hiah.... 
Don't this plate looks appetizing? Yeah... only that for the whole day. The rice from yesterday's leftover as well. I did not make any fried rice because I was lazy. I just fry to reheat the rice.... Just nice for everyone. I can't think of any simpler dish for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment