Tuesday 11 November 2014

McJu... It's Back... It Leaks~!

McJu
McJu's burger patties on the grill. I was about very sure not to this anymore because it takes too much of my time to do it. One of my girls wanted it badly. When you sense that kinda desperation, you just need to do something about it. I'm the only one in the house who can make perfect McJu, so I have to do something about it. Today I just need to work for two hours at night which means I have the whole day to myself. Let's just hope that I didn't forget any of my classes. All is safe, no one called to ask how come I didn't turn up. Usually it's the students who don't turn up for classes, but I'm only human to forget sometimes. So, I have some minced meat in the freezer so I thought after doing my gardening, I should have more than enough time to prep up the meat. Wisdom from above tells me that I need to buy more meat just in case. I was quite lazy to go out but in the end I listened to the voice from above and bought some extra minced meat.
McJu
Then, I even made my own burger buns as I have all the time in the world. The dough was a tough one as it was really springy and kept bouncing back to its initial shape when I wanted it the other way round. So, what the heck~! Let's not bother about that. I'm not selling it so why worry. But when the buns were baking in the oven, it turned out to be the perfect shape. The buns were really soft. Oh... how perfect~! That's the two-tiered burger with nothing at all except for a slice of cheese. I almost forgot about the slice of cheese. McJu is leaking. If McJu doesn't leak, then McJu has a big problem. After posting up a photo of this McJu, someone commented about the lack of lettuce and sauces. Thank you for reminding me. Actually, I've forgotten all about the sidekicks. The aroma of the patty on the pan was too overwhelming.
McJu
So, lazy me who couldn't even walk a few more extra steps to the vegetable seller in the morning market ended up having to drive to Tesco to get iceberg lettuce. Then, lazy me started dressing up the burger with mayonnaise, ketchup, chilli sauce, egg, beef tomatoes and iceberg lettuce. Of course I got the help of the one asking me to make the burger. Then, since I made a few different sizes of buns, I made different sizes of patties to fit the buns as well.
McJu
Next, we have this huge patty sitting all alone on the grill. The smell was so good the neighbour walked over later and sat in the kitchen. The smell must be a real torture so need to come to the source. That's juicy McJu getting ready to be eaten.
McJu
I wonder whether I can finish this on my own? I kinda regretted doing this today. Of all days, I'm fasting today~! Just great~!! So, I have no idea how the bun tasted. I have no idea how does the whole burger tasted like but they said it was really good. My neighbour said can't eat other burgers anymore after this experience. I have just make another family addicted to my burger. Hahahahhaa....
McJu
We sliced McJu biggie into halves and it's perfectly leaking, like how I want it to be. I'm gonna have ya' on Friday, no matter what~! My precious would be around and she has been asking for it, too. Can't deny my precious from having McJu.
McJu
So, can finish or not the burger? Nice? Mi mama smiling from ear-to-ear. Actually they said no need to eat, by the smell of it already it's superb. Thank you for being so supportive. Love you people~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment