Saturday 15 November 2014

VVIPs in Closed Door Dinner...

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

VVIP *Very Very Important Person* according to me are not those with names known in the entertainment circle neither do they hold any posts in the political arena or has any power that can squash your life into smithereens. VVIP in my life are those who matter to me and I like having them around. So, I had a closed door dinner as in I don't simply have anyone in my kitchen for dinner. I do welcome anyone and everyone to my kitchen but sometimes I just want a private time with my family and friends. Who are your friends? That's a mighty broad subject that will require a 6-page essay writing so let's not talk about that. Over here, we talk about food.
McJu session....
Today I served McJu. Another different one from the earlier ones. Good eh~! *burp* These are my VVIPs and missing one laughing doctor who will only come tomorrow for McJu and dinner. Only a bottomless pit can succeed in having McJu and other dishes for dinner. So these people can have a meal anytime if I'm not lazy to cook. They have access to any closed door events in Yen's Kitchen. And that's my precious who has full access to the whole house and she can cook or bake whatever she wants as long as she doesn't burn down the whole house when I'm not around.
McJu....
The burger bun is not perfectly glazed as tired me just simply dab those egg wash. I like this messy McJu. It's a beautiful and delicious mess. I like~!
The float...
After having a good burping dinner, we had ice-cream soda float. Hehehhee.... Good fellowship around the rectangle transformer table. The table can be extended to accommodate 10 people at most. Good dinner tonite... thank you for coming over~!

No comments:

Post a Comment