Monday 24 November 2014

When The Hubby Cooks....

Most of my Facebook friends would agree that my hubby is a better cook than I am. So, I gladly hand over the kitchen to him on Saturday while I laze around doing nothing. We got to enjoy the leftover steamed pumpkin cake. How to eat leftover steamed pumpkin cake? You don't re-steam them. You cut them into slices and then you pan fry them. The taste: Better than the steamed one. Trust me when I say it's better.
I had braised duck noodles from the leftover duck meat. I like the taste. Very good... now that I'm looking at it, I'm hungry again. One must never look at food photos in the middle of the night.
When the hubby cooks, there will definitely be deep-fried food. I asked hubby to make potato chips for me the other day like those Mr. Potatoes or Wise chips. And hubby gave me something better. That's really easy to come out with after looking at how hubby did it. I don't intend to learn though. Some things are meant for him to do. I just want to enjoy myself being served. Those potato chips are really crunchy and for the seasoning, I have no idea how he did it. Don't want to know. Ignorant is bliss.
*Om nom nom nom nom* I'm the blessed wife.... enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment