Tuesday 18 November 2014

That Rich Egg-less Chocolate Cake...

That smooth-surfaced cake...
There's nobody's birthday. It was just for fun. The methods were easy as ABC. No eggs to be cracked. Don't need butter. Just need canola oil. Mix everything and then boil them. Add in the flour and that's it. The baking process took one hour but you don't have to sit in front of the oven and wait for it. I was relaxing in front of the TV watching my Singapore drama. After baking so many cakes, even if I couldn't hear the 'ting' of the oven, I could smell and know when the cake was done. It was really smooth and beautiful.
Hubby's piece of art....
I was lazy to decorate the cake. So, hubby helped to decorate. His handwriting looked like chicken scratch but that's okay. This morning I had an Additional Maths class before they dived into the paper tomorrow. 
My piece of work....
The cake shouldn't taste that bad. I don't know about that. Will try it out tomorrow, not today. Will feed most of the cake to the piranhas first. My piranhas have very good sense of taste. I like the texture and the colour of the cake. 

Finally, I'm a boring person. I almost fall asleep writing this post and I have to go to work. No wonder I never write any food blog or anything. Food, is just delicious, or not delicious. My vocabulary to describe food consists of two words only. So, I'm keeping this as my diary so that I can remember what I've cooked before. Adios~!

No comments:

Post a Comment